MAKING SENSE OF A COMPLEX LEGAL WORLD FOR YOU
Full-Service Law Firm To Individuals & Businesses
Bradley Jacobs has developed an extremely wide range of legal experience in areas of contract, business development, merger and acquisition, commercial real estate, employment, professional negligence, inverse condemnation, libel and slander, fraud, lending, and creditor rights representing as ‘outside general counsel’ and retained counsel diverse businesses and individuals – many of whom have been clients for decades.
The vast majority of our clients are referred from existing clients.
DECADES OF DIVERSE EXPERIENCE READY TO BE FOCUSED ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
Recent Successes for our Business Partners
- Austin, Texas: Represented local San Diego company in a Breach of Contract action. Tried to a jury. Unanimous Verdict in client’s favor for $5.5 million plus recovery of attorney’s fees and costs.
- Stamford, Connecticut: Represented local San Diego company in a dispute over rights in a generic drug product. Defendant claimed $296 million in damages. Verdict for the client restoring its interest in the product and monetary damages. Defendant awarded no portion of the $296 million.
- Los Angeles, California: Binding Arbitration of local San Diego construction company’s claims for unpaid work on a commercial property. Defendant claimed $250,000 in construction defects and other damages. Award of $172,000 for the client. Denial of any damages to defendant.
- San Diego, California: Six-figure settlement of decades old judgment against a debtor who claimed no job, income, or assets using an untested Reverse Veil Piercing argument to reach various properties held through sham entities.
- San Diego, California: Successful Anti-SLAPP motion brought against a client group. Case dismissed and fees awarded to clients.
- San Bernardino, California: Pre-litigation and cost effective settlement of single family home construction defect action for first time home-buyers. Result achieved was six times the cost of the effort. We were very proud to be able to represent a new family and bring the power of decades of experience to their relatively modest case with minimal fees.
- San Diego, California: Substituted into a legal malpractice action weeks before trial for abandoned clients under threat of court-ordered sanctions. Undertook discovery and negotiated a six-figure settlement.
- San Diego, California: Assisted a local San Diego company in instituting new employee policies and bringing existing policies necessary for their international business up to date. Implemented litigation avoidance and cost control for litigation measures.
Brad is an attorney of unquestionable integrity and while extremely personable, retains the necessary skill set to employ a degree of aggressiveness, whether it’s during negotiations or at trial. One of his strong points is that he listens to his clients when framing his strategy for legal proceedings. He is known to have conceived novel ideas prior to trial, which not only increased the value of our settlement but has allowed many of our cases to be resolved more efficiently.
One true measure of a legal counsel’s abilities is their capacity to focus on the big picture, while exerting a vision to frame their legal arguments and distinguish between seemingly indistinguishable concepts. His legal briefs are expertly crafted and he frequently brings unique legal arguments to our more complex litigation cases.
In short, Brad adheres to the highest standards of professional practice and legal integrity and is the right attorney at the right price.”