BRADLEY L. JACOBS, ESQ.
BRADLEY L. JACOBS, ATTORNEY AT LAW APC
- CSCA: outside general counsel to commercial architecture firm specializing in government contracts and military builds nationwide.
- Dixon Resource Management: outside general counsel to commercial parking design firm doing business worldwide.
- Doan Construction: outside general counsel to builder of high end residential properties in Southern California.
- Duran Freight Transport: outside general counsel to cross-border commercial trucking operation in San Diego County.
- Global Construction Services: outside general counsel to commercial restaurant developer with projects throughout California for national chains.
- Harbor Terrace: outside general counsel to adult care facility in Los Angeles.
- National Enterprises: outside general counsel property management company with commercial real estate assets throughout the U.S.
- Pacific Shore Management: outside general counsel to local property management company and residential redevelopment group.
- Stanton Office Plaza: outside general counsel to commercial property operating in Orange County.
- Sungarden Terrace: outside general counsel to adult care facility in San Diego.
- The Irvine Company: a San Diego counsel to one of the largest privately held commercial real estate companies in Southern California.
- Truck.Net: outside general counsel to commercial fueling and trucking operations serving the Otay Mesa border crossing.
1996-Present: Bradley L. Jacobs, Attorney at Law APC. San Diego, CA. 501 West Broadway, Suite 1650. San Diego, CA 92101.
1996-Present: “Of Counsel” to Jeffrey E. Estes & Associates. San Diego, CA. Providing litigation strategy, support and consultation services.
1992-1996: Frega & Tiffany. San Diego, CA.
Civil Trial Practice. Emphasis on complex civil litigation including, bank fraud, consumer class actions, employment torts and legal malpractice. Co-counsel in jury and non-jury trials.
MR. JACOBS MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS.
San Diego County Bar Association: 1992-present
State Bar of California: 1992- Present
Federal Court (Southern District of California): 1992- Present
Federal Court (Northern District of California): 1995- Present
Federal Court (Central District of California): 1996- Present
Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals: 1997- Present
Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals: 1995- Present
Continuing Legal Education Lecturer in Legal Malpractice 1997-present
The American Inn of Court, The Welsh Inn, San Diego: The American Inns of Court is a national association of lawyers, judges, and other legal professionals who share a passion for professional excellence. Originally a ‘barrister’ in early years of practice. Invited in 2016 to be a ‘master’ in the Inn which is the level reserved for experienced litigators and judges.
MR. JACOBS EDUCATION
University of San Diego, J.D. : 1992. Research assistance for “Law in the Peoples Republic of China”. Certified law clerk.
University of California, Irvine, B.A., Social Ecology, (Excellence in Research).: 1986-1989.
Real Talk San Diego Radio Guest
Repeating Guest on Real Talk San Diego discussing topics from the impact of #metoo on business practices to how to choose a lawyer to help your business.
Brad is an attorney of unquestionable integrity and while extremely personable, retains the necessary skill set to employ a degree of aggressiveness, whether it’s during negotiations or at trial. One of his strong points is that he listens to his clients when framing his strategy for legal proceedings. He is known to have conceived novel ideas prior to trial, which not only increased the value of our settlement but has allowed many of our cases to be resolved more efficiently.
One true measure of a legal counsel’s abilities is their capacity to focus on the big picture, while exerting a vision to frame their legal arguments and distinguish between seemingly indistinguishable concepts. His legal briefs are expertly crafted and he frequently brings unique legal arguments to our more complex litigation cases.
In short, Brad adheres to the highest standards of professional practice and legal integrity and is the right attorney at the right price.”
501 West Broadway, Suite 1650,
San Diego, CA 92101